VolparaAnalytics is a centralized dashboard which presents key mammography metrics, to support clinics in delivering high quality breast screening services to women.
A web-based application, VolparaAnalytics collates data from digital mammography units to enable cross-comparison of patient populations, mammography units, and operator performance. Utilizing the unique quantitative information provided by Volpara, clinics can improve quality assurance and resource planning.
- Scalable, from a single mammography unit to a large, multi-site network
- Compatible across all major digital mammography units, including tomosynthesis units
VolparaAnalytics provides context for mammographic quality data in the form of volumetric breast measurements that give informed analysis via a series of reports, real-time alerts and downloadable data. VolparaAnalytics is already supporting quality assurance in sites around the globe. Typical issues found range from faulty thickness gauges (raising concerns regarding exposure), poor image quality and poor patient experience due to improper compression from inexperienced technologists, and mammography units with very different automated breast compression settings.
Percentage Population with “Dense” verses “Fatty” Breasts per Age
- Consistently and more accurately measures radiation dose for tracking
- Measures pressure applied so mammography units and/or operator factors can be modified to operate in an optimal range that improves patient experience, attendance rates, and image quality
- Creates scheduled reports, and real time event alerts, should minimum or maximum values occur for force, pressure and dose
Operator Report for Mammography Unit
For more information on breast density and Volpara you can visit www.volparasolutions.com or contact us at email@example.com .