This new harmonic technology makes a clearer image - near to far.
Minimazing signal noise, S-Harmonic provides more uniformed ultrasound
images. Combined with S-Vue Transducer and S-Vision Imaging Engine,
S-Harmonic takes HS70A image quality one step higher.
S-Vision imaging engine
With the advanced technology built on the HS70A system, the digital signals
received from the beamformer demonstrates clear, detailed resolution and
tissue uniformity for all types of applications in general imaging
The S-Vue transducer provides a larger bandwidth and higher sensitivity both in transmit and receive capabilities. The combination of the new S-Vision beamformer with the S-Vue transducer allows easier visualization of difficult to image pathologies. In addition, the ergonomically designed S-Vue transducer is easy to hold and manipulate.
Details and simplification
By allowing accurates measurements with a single click, 2D NT simplifies first trimester fetal nuchal translucency (NT) measurements.
- Realistic View™
- Realistic View™ displays high resolution 3D anatomy with details and realistic depth perception. User selectable light source direction creates intricately
graduated shadows for better anatomical structures.
Sonographic parameters have been proven to be effective indicators when
assessing in-vitro fertilization(IVF). HS70A's 5D Follicle measures the size
and the status of each follicle to provide useful information in diagnosis.
Advanced measurement tools
- By simply clicking a suspicious lesion, S-Detect™ draws the lesion borders, suggests the characteristics of the lesion and gives a hint whether the lesion is
benign or malignant. S-Detect™ uses the Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS®) scores for standardized reporting and classification of lesions.
- E-Breast™(ElastoScan™ for breast)
- Next to the B-mode image, ElastoScan™ displays a color image that represents the elasticity of the tissue.E-Breast™ technology calculates the strain
ratio between the selected target and surrounding fatty tissue. Unlike conventional ultrasound elastography. E-Breast™ requires only one ROI to be selected by the user.
- E-Thyroid™(ElastoScan™ for thyroid)
- E-Thyroid™ uses the pulsations of the adjacent common carotid artery (CCA), eliminating the need for manual transducer compression and offering greater consistency in the
ElastoScan™ image. E-Thyroid™ provides an elasticity contrast index that is calculated by comparing the elasticity of the lesion and normal tissue within the ROI.
Intuitive streamlined workflow
- Quick Preset
- Quick Preset shows the four connected transducers and, for each of them, the most frequently used image settings. With one touch, the desired transducer and
preset will be activated.
- EZ-Exam+™ enables users to build or to use
predefined protocols. It transforms the
ultrasound investigation into a streamlined
process. EZ-Exam+™ ensures the full
investigation is performed, eliminating
the risk of forgetting an image or loop capture,
as well as measurement and transducer
- Advanced QuickScan™
- To optimize efficiency, one touch of
the Advanced QuickScan™ button
during a CCA ultrasound scan the
ROI position and scanning direction
are automatically set.