High performance features and professional appearance make the WA1000B your best choice.
The WA1000B™ console offers the ideal combination of easy-to-use controls and built in safety features. It uses the powerful LL100™ two-trigger freezer for Nitrous Oxide. (Carbon Dioxide units are designed differently due to the properties of the gas.) Freeze and defrost only occur when triggered and can be stopped instantly. A console-mounted switch must be activitated to permit gas to flow into the LL100™ and a color-coded gauge provides gas pressure reading at a glance. The Temperature Indicator gives surgeons unparalleled control and efficiency during cryosurgery. A large selection of reusable sterilizable cryotips and disposable plastic shields are available. All the advantages of the LL100™ Freezer:
- More effective freeze/defrost in less time
- Freeze and defrost only when triggered
- Lightweight, well-balanced and maneuverable
- Use with Wallach’s large selection of cryotips and disposable plastic shields
- Cryotips to be changed at any time without venting
Precise read-out of tip temperature on thermocoupled tips. Audible freeze timer starts when freezing temperature is reached and displays total time the tip is actually freezing.
- WA1000B Cryosurgical Console – Blank N2O LL100
- WA1000B Cryosurgical Console – Blank CO2 LL100
- WA1000B Cryosurgical Console – Digital Temp. (N2O) Indicator, Times, Base and LL100
- WA1000B Cryosurgical Console – Digital Temp. (CO2) Indicator, Times, Base and LLCO2