Innovative design is combined with cutting-edge technology to yield a definitive diagnosis and never before seen ergonomics
- Simple to use cutting-edge technology developed to offer superior ergonomics
- AWS: intuitive, touchscreen controls, and complete of RAFFAELLO, a dedicated management software for breast care
- GIOTTO CLASS is a versatile system with which you can perform:
- VIRTUAL IMAGE
- BIOPSY with Tomosynthesis or Stereo in PRONE or UPRIGHT position
You have the highest clinical quality thanks to a number of cutting-edge technologies:
- Tomosynthesis: Step & Shoot
- Original Pixels: No Binning (85 μm)
- Iterative reconstruction software dedicated to Tomosynthesis
- Tomosynthesis with a 30° angle
- Only 11 exposures
Never before seen ergonomics
- GIOTTO CLASS takes advantage of the gravity effect to view retromammary tissue more easily.
This exclusive feature is offered only by GIOTTO CLASS
- All movements are automatic and programmable.
- Rapid and easy to use under all clinical investigation or screening conditions.
- Highest degree of comfort for the patient in every positions. Due to the unit’s dedicated design and adjustable inclination, the patient can rest comfortably on it, thereby encouraging muscle relaxation.
- Inclination is possible in every direction, even towards the patient, thereby facilitating the patient’s positioning and comfort.
- GIOTTO CLASS offers you superior versatility and ergonomics to achieve the best possible results in every case.
Technological solutions that give you the highest clinical quality
Step & Shoot:
Tomosynthesis takes place by moving the X-ray tube , but stopping it at each exposure, thereby allowing exposure while the tube is stationary; the result is an image that is completely devoid of blurring and has sharper outlines.
Iterative Reconstruction Software: This dedicated software for tomosynthesis was designed to produce images with the least number of artifacts, to be extremely fast and accurate in reconstruction, and to achieve a dramatic dose reduction. It is versatile and allows the application of geometries and angles to optimize the reconstuction of tomosynthetic images.
Iterative Reconstruction Software:
This dedicated software for tomosynthesis was designed to produce images with the least number of artifacts, to be extremely fast and accurate in reconstruction, and to achieve a dramatic dose reduction.
It is versatile and allows the application of geometries and angles to optimize the reconstuction of tomosynthetic images.
For your tomosynthesis you use the amorphous selenium detector at maximum resolution, reading each pixel of 85 μm, without binning, because the binning gives a loss of resolution. We guarantee the best visualization of microcalcifications and structures.
Tomosynthesis with 30°: Optimizes the slice sensitivity profile of 3D information with a rapid scan.
Tomosynthesis with 30°:
Optimizes the slice sensitivity profile of 3D information with a rapid scan.
Only 11 exposures:
This makes it possible to achieve, for every single exposure, a high signal-to-noise ratio, with a consequent increase in image quality.
11 exposures is a solution that gives you image quality and a high acquisition rate.
G-VIEW Synthetic image from 3D to 2D
The new integrated G-View software allows synthetic reconstruction of a standard mammography projection from the 3D Tomosynthesis images data set.
Using the generated synthetic 2D image instead of the current 2D plus 3D image, it drastically reduces the patient’s radiation exposure and compression time. You can review the G-View projections after Tomosynthesis exposure in just a few seconds, with a simple click.
FOR GIOTTO CLASS BIOPSY, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
For more information contact us at: email@example.com.