A New Era in C-Section Technology
Improved C-section safety, efficiency, and speed are just some of the benefits of this cost-effective abdominal retractor. Once inserted, the 100 percent latex-free OB/Mobius provides excellent exposure throughout the C-section procedure.
From delivery to close of the uterus, this device:
- Provides maximum exposure through radial retraction
- Provides wound protection and helps prevent infection¹,²
- Channels fluid to the collection pouch for a rapid, clean procedure
- Is easy to place and remove, reducing need for assistance
- Allows in situ suturing, reducing exteriorization of the uterus
- Smaller diameter retractors are also available for other open abdominal procedures, including hysterectomy, cystectomy, oophorectomy, and many more.
Sizes for C-section:
1. Minimally Invasive Cesarean: Improving an Innovative Technique. Pelosi & Pelosi, OBG Management, July 2004
2. The Use of the Mobius® Self-Retaining Retractor in Cesarean Deliveries—A Retrospective Case. Finck, M.D. & C. Della Badia. Poster, AAGL 33rd Annual Meeting, Nov. 2004