The HS70A was designed for hospital and private care - with you - the user in mind.
The HS70A can be used in Radiology. Internal Medicine, Vascular Surgery. Urology.
Gynecology. Pediatrics, Preventive medicine, Orthopedics, Physiotherapy and the First Aid
Department for :
- Abdominal imaging - Cardiac screenning - Pediatric heart imaging
- Musculoskeletal imaging - Small Parts imaging - Vascular imaging
- Breast imaging - Transcranial Doppler (TCD)
This new harmonic technology makes a clearer image - near to far.
Minimizing signal noise, S-Harmonic provides more uniformed ultrasound
images. Combined with S-Vue Transducer and S-Vision Imaging Engine,
S-Harmonic takes HS70A image quality one step higher.
S-Vision imaging engine
With the advanced technology built on the HS70A system, the digital signals
received from the beamformer demonstrates clear, detailed resolution and
tissue uniformity for all types of applications in general imaging
The S-Vue transducer provides a larger bandwidth and higher sensitivity both in transmit and receive capabilities. The combination of the new S-Vision beamformer with the S-Vue transducer allows easier visualization of difficult to image pathologies. In addition, the ergonomically designed S-Vue transducer fits well in the hand and is easy to handle .
- Arterial Analysis detects changes in vessels, providing measurement values such as stiffness and intima-media thickness. Since functional changes occur
before morphological changes, this technology enables the diagnosis related to heart vessels at an early stage.
- Strain+ is a quantitative tool for global and segmental wall motion of the left ventricle (LV). In Strain+, three standard LVviews and a Bull's Eye are displayed in a
Quadscreen for easy and quick assessment of the LV-function.
- Stress Echo
- The Stress Echo package includes wall motion
scoring and reporting. It includes exercise Stress
Echo, pharmacologic Stress Echo, diastolic Stress
Echo and free programmable Stress Echo.
Advanced measurement tools
- By simply clicking a suspicious lesion, S-Detect™ draws the lesion borders, suggests the characteristics of the lesion and gives a hint whether the lesion is
benign or malignant. S-Detect™ uses the Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS®) scores for standardized reporting and classification of lesions.
- E-Breast™(ElastoScan™ for breast)
- Next to the B-mode image, ElastoScan™ displays a color image that represents the elasticity of the tissue.E-Breast™ technology calculates the strain
ratio between the selected target and surrounding fatty tissue. Unlike conventional ultrasound elastography. E-Breast™ requires only one ROI to be selected by the user.
- E-Thyroid™(ElastoScan™ for thyroid)
- E-Thyroid™ uses the pulsations of the adjacent common carotid artery (CCA), eliminating the need for manual transducer compression and offering greater consistency in the
ElastoScan™ image. E-Thyroid™ provides an elasticity contrast index that is calculated by comparing the elasticity of the lesion and normal tissue within the ROI.
Intuitive streamlined workflow
- Quick Preset
- Quick Preset shows the four connected transducers and, for each of them, the most frequently used image settings. With one touch, the desired transducer and
preset will be activated.
- EZ-Exam+™ enables users to build or to use
predefined protocols. It transforms the
ultrasound investigation into a streamlined
process. EZ-Exam+™ ensures the full
investigation is performed, eliminating
the risk of forgetting an image or loop capture,
as well as measurement and transducer
- Advanced QuickScan™
- To optimize efficiency, one touch of
the Advanced QuickScan™ button
during a CCA ultrasound scan the
ROI position and scanning direction
are automatically set.